We need your help! Volunteers are needed across the country to spread the word and take action.
Volunteers can help with:
- Sending letters and emails to the President, members of Congress, and senior military officials
- Sending letters to their local newspapers
- Contacting editors for their local newspapers to encourage coverage of the effort to change Army MEDEVAC policies
- Researching the many aspects of the topics involved
- Attending political rallies to ask about the candidates stance on the issue
- Circulate petitions demanding action
If you have time to dedicate to saving lives, please join us by filling out the form below.